Transport line control system
Automatic feeding and unloading are carried out by manipulator, and by means of frequency conversion and servo control, the conveyed materials are positioned, arranged, stored, dispatched, stacked and packaged, and it has a plurality of functions of a transport line control system by integrating the multi-device data acquisition, mobile phone APP data monitoring, large screen display in central control room, etc.
· Equipment in each section is interconnected, subject to linkage control, intelligent collection, intelligent statistics, intelligent monitoring, remote control and remote setting.
· Production data collection, summary, statistics and report; (yield statistics, qualification rate, defect statistics, single equipment yield statistics, single equipment loss statistics, etc.)
· Equipment data collection, real-time status, parameters and reports; (equipment failure rate, equipment completion rate, equipment status monitoring, etc.)
· Equipment interlock; (equipment failure will be handled automatically according to pre-set scheme, stop running or drain in time for shutdown, adjust production, automatically increase or reduce the sheet loading tempo, etc.)
· Remote monitoring; (remote status monitoring, remote fault alarm, etc.)
· Remote control; (remote glass parameter setting, remote device speed setting, remote device shutdown, etc.)
· Industrial Ethernet communication between upper computer and field equipment; (support PLC system of all mainstream brands, stable and reliable, etc.)
Network architecture chart
Flying shear control system
The flying shear relating to a shearing machine for rolled pieces in transverse shearing operation, is a processing equipment capable of quickly cutting off iron plates, steel pipes, paper rolls and plastic rolls, and is also a fixed-scale shearing machine for industries such as metallurgical rolling steel industry, high-speed wire rod, food packaging, etc, and its principle is as follows: a flying shear is arranged on the operating line for transversely shearing the head and tail of the rolled piece or cutting it into a fixed length, and the material is cut off by relative motion of shearing blade during the movement of materials. The main types of flying shear are disc type flying shear, fly saws, crank-link flying shear, etc.
The fixed-scale flying shear should ensure a good shear quality- accurate sizing, neat cut plane and the wide of adjustable size range, and a certain shearing speed is also needed.
· The material is cut off under continuous operation, so that the production efficiency is effectively improved;
· High-precision servo control system is adopted to effectively improve the cutting precision and the production efficiency;
· Cam curve is adopted to control the cutting precision.
· Synchronous with the running speed of material in real time to reduce the blade or saw blade loss;
· The flexible and variable program of the system can be adjusted, simple and convenient, and highly efficient.
Schematic diagram of shearing mechanism
Cam control curve
Network structure chart